At MpumaCare Medical Support we are committed to offering fire rescue & emergency response service by maintaining the best response times and employing a team of qualified, motivated, passionate and professionally trained emergency care staff. We pride ourselves with our emergency equipment and ambulance. This ensures that our company motto “Medical assistance for all” is executed efficiently and effectively and maintaining the highest clinical care standards at all times. We specialize in emergency response, emergency management, treatment and transportation of the sick and injured. We are based in Mpumalanga Province within Nkangala District Municipality at the Steve Tshwete Local Municipality and our Head office is in Middelburg. Our company was founded by a young qualified paramedic who has over 17 years of local and international operational experience.
Mpumacare Medical Support is committed to offering a world class (excellent) emergency response service by maintaining the best response times and service. We pride ourselves with a team of qualified, motivated, passionate and professionally trained Medics, Fire personnel, Nurses, Doctors and using state of the art medical emergency equipment.The company has a fleet of fully fletched Ambulances and support vehicles that are fully stocked with equipment up to Advanced Life Support Level. The company is BHF registered has a practice number.
Our team consists of a Qualified dedicated Doctor who operates with Mpumacare Medical Support and its patients. Our team of qualified medics & fire fighters not only have years of experience under their belt, but also passion and enthusiasm for delivering only the best medical support services. Our Medics are members of HPCSA and BHF and operate under the required regulations and proceedures so you can always be sure, you are getting the best Fire Rescue & Medical support.
1) Communities – that are in need of EMS services and hospital transportation.
2) Corporate / Business – Occupational injuries and Diseases, Injury on Duty cases, Medical Aid patients and Travel Medical Insurance.
3) Mining, Construction and General Industry – Service level Agreements, fixed term contracts for onsite/offsite Fire/ Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Occupational Health.
4) Provincial and Local government i.e. Department of Health – Fixed Term Contracts for Emergency Services and Hospital to hospital patient transfers.
5) Recreational and Sport Organisations – Medical Support Standby at specific events such as Sports or matches, Schools, Marathons. Events (Concerts/Festivals) and any other events requiring this services.